7.19.2010

Sketchbook project 2011

Found this timbit of info while browsing morguefile for a photo.

Thought it was pretty cool, the moment I saw the themes I knew I had to do "I'm sorry I forgot you", hell I've even made a list of things to draw or add into the sketchbook when I get it. Placed the order yesterday, so I might get it around my birthday [8/8] [nice present I know, right?]

Gonna post fotos of the skebu when I get it, and when its done =) I actually started on one page, just gave it the old photoshop touch, now to print and paste once it gets here. I'm so excited XD

~Ciao

*Update*

Here's the skebu! It took me awhile to get up here since I didn't have a comp for sometime, I actually got it 2 weeks before my birthday, and its nearly done too!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment